VOLUMETRIC FILLER INTERFACES
Raque Volumetric Filler Interfaces are truly custom designed for each and every individual application. Whether the production needs call for IQF or cooked pasta, rice, or vegetables or unique and expensive products all customers can expect accurate product placement and repeatable presentation at any speed.
- Integrates volumetric fillers – such as a MultiFil – into high speed/high volume systems without compromising quality
- Raque custom designed placement funnels are carried through dual motions, horizontal movement to match speed with container, and vertical motion to close the gap with target during depositing
- Servos and/or air cylinders control the dual motions to fulfill the specific needs for speed and accuracy
- Allows for precise control and placement of scale dispensed products at much higher rates of production
The layout of the buckets is custom designed to fit the number of conveyor lanes and belt pitch. A typical layout is a 2 x 4 pattern for 8 valves on a 10” pitch dual lane conveyor.
The horizontal motion often matches the speed of the conveyor, but it can also be designed to sweep the tray for product layering.
When supplied with a Raque Production Line, the traveling carriage and all of its elements can be integrated into the conveyor frame to save valuable production floor space
APPLICATIONS / INTEGRATION
- To integrate with existing conveyors, the traveling carriage is typically constructed such that it is floor mounted and clamped to the conveyor frame.
- “Cornered”, “Quartered” or “Sweep” placement of particulates are possible
- A self-contained control system is often supplied with servo controlled carriages
- High volume production in a small footprint without compromising product or placement quality
- Centerline slots or mounting blocks are supplied when multiple mounting heights are required such as Cream Pie Lines.