- Rotating drums demand less maintenance than the platen heat seal and require a smaller footprint.
- Multiple drums are built into station to meet production capacity; 2 or 3 drums per lane is typical.
- Single lane, dual lane, three lane layouts
- Control system includes touchscreen, Class III Division I safety circuits, and IP69k washdown components.
- No tray/no seal is now available enabling high speed Raque Ready Meal production.
- Film cutting options for straight cut or die cut.
- 1 to 4 film feed mandrels
- Raque lines are capable of incorporating registered film at high production rates